Page additons, rants, garagekit news, etc...
Some of the kits that I have painted for myself and other people.
Some miscellaneous photos that I think you might be interested in.
300+ modeling-related sites at your fingertips!
Modeling tips and tricks for everyone!
Answers to your most pressing modeling questions.
Reference material for accurate painting.
- Alien Special Edition: Hold the cream please. New!
- Bases for your Bases: Two easy ways to protect your investment (or your furniture).
- Materials used in the assembly of garage kits: Well, it looks as though Dan Perez has beaten me to the punch, so instead of re-inventing the wheel, I created this link to his astounding list of materials.
- Skintones Explained: Here's my take on painting skintones.
- Painting fossilized bone: I show you an easy way to paint bone.
- Let there be light: Lighting up Cellar Cast's Demoness kit.
- Badger Freak Flex Paint: These great airbrush paints can save you a ton of time.
- Painting jewels and gemstones Quickie tip of the day.
- Re-Painting Pre-Paints Don't settle for a lousy paintjob!
- Did someone say gloss? Give anything that high-gloss finish!
- Sotar 20/20 Cool name - cool airbrush
- The Greatest Putty In The World II: Magic Sculp rocks!
- Steel Finishes: Metal with glazes.
- Supermasking: The dreaded mask.